Monday, October 31, 2016

IT'S #NANOWRIMO TIME: No Wrong - Just WRITE-WRITE-WRITE!

Gail's stock picnic lunch
during NaNoWriMo 
 
This year, I've decided to have a "no cook" month of writing. All my meals will be grab-and-go picnic foods like lettuce salads with chicken or salmon chunks, tuna salad, PB&J on English muffins, protein drinks, hummus with baguette slices, yogurt, cottage cheese, Cup O' Noodles, and fruit cups.

Of course, there are the "Write-In" days at Pa'ina Café downtown with our NaNoWriMo tradition of Frozen Hot Chocolate drinks and poke (raw tuna) bowls! That's every Saturday. On Thursdays, we'll be meeting at Coffee Talk in Kaimuki where they serve mega-choices of fresh baked goods and croissant sandwiches.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if my excitement is more about writing my next novel or choosing my next meal. One thing is certain, though. I'll be supplementing my food choices with plenty of


C * H * O * C * O * L * A * T * E
 
And my goal? To get another one of these:
 
 
 

 
**********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha and thank you for visiting today! Feel free to tweet or share any posts of interest.