Monday, October 17, 2011

Sandra "Jeanz" Author Interview

I met Sandra “Jeanz” Keys on Goodreads (http://www.goodreads.com) where readers and authors come together to share their thoughts on books they have read, submit book reviews, and participate in numerous other book-related activities.

When Sandra offered to host an interview of me on her site, I readily accepted. Here is an excerpt from one of her posts on Goodreads:

"On the 18th of October Gail Baugniet will be featured on my blog, there will be an author interview and of course a review of her book "For Every Action There Are Consequences" Don't forget to call by and have a little look!"

Also, Sandra's October book giveaway contest is still open for entries, and my novel is one of the books in the giveaway. Please join me now on Sandra’s site for the interview:
http://jeanzbookreadnreview.blogspot.com/2011/10/author-interview-gail-baugniet.html

1 comment:

  1. I went over there and enjoyed the interview. The precise wording (19 words of 20) shows you understand the questions and answer them well. cm

    The Pepper Bibeau stories do look very interesting, we wish you great success.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha and thank you for visiting today! Feel free to tweet or share any posts of interest.