Thursday, July 28, 2016

I SEE RUDE PEOPLE by Amy Alkon #FridayReads

My goal of reading and reviewing 71 books between October 2015 and October 2016 is moving along quite smoothly. Well, maybe more in a jerking fashion. In the beginning, I would read as many as three books in a week. Then April brought the annual A to Z Blog Challenge. 26 straight days of blogging (with Sundays off for good behavior) tripped me up a bit. Strategic planning kept me ahead of the game, but recuperating from A-to-Z set me back. So I'm fairly even. I've read and reviewed 41 books to date (plus my own latest Pepper Bibeau mystery.) With 12 weeks to go, and 30 books to read, that means approximately three books per week. Piece of cake. Actually, lots of chocolate!

My Book Club's reading choice for June was I See Rude People: One Woman's Battle to Beat Some Manners Into Impolite Society by

 
 




*****
 
 
*Yes, it did!
 
How do you deal with rude people?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha and thank you for visiting today! Feel free to tweet or share any posts of interest.