Sunday, February 7, 2021

#SundayHaiku: A Favorite Flower

My photography skills are ... well, I don't have any special skills. When a picture turns out better than expected, it is because an interesting scene presented itself for my benefit. Flowers are a different story. I have never taken a poor picture of a flower, although this particular picture does fall under the category of being in the right place at the right time - springtime.

I had traveled out to Kailua on O'ahu's windward coast and started the short hike to Kailua Beach. These flowers beckoned to me as I walked past a residential home in the neighborhood.

Who could resist snapping such an inviting picture?



Cranberry Center
Hibiscus in the Springtime
Indescribable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha and thank you for visiting today! Feel free to tweet or share any posts of interest.