Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cherries Jubilee Day 4

There have been many variations on the idea of flambéed fruit, the most famous being Bananas Foster. Ever since the days of visiting my sister and brother-in-law in New Orleans, that has been one of my favorite desserts.
Variations include Mangos Diablo (mangos flambéed in tequila) and Pêches Louis (peaches flamed in whiskey). Now that I live in Hawaii, anything with mango tops my list also.

Coral Russell invited me to guest post at her blog site today. Please join Coral and me at Alchemy of Scrawl: alchemyofscrawl

Please leave a comment below to be entered in a drawing for a free Smashwords download of my Pepper Bibeau mystery, FOR EVERY ACTION There Are Consequences.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Melissa Bradley ( Melissa's Imaginarium Melissas Imiaginarium ) and Reka Sang ( A Chronicle of Dreams ) who each won a free e-Book download of FOR EVERY ACTION There Are Consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gail...I will be downloading the book and maybe provide a book review on my blog if its okay with you.
    You are free to link me back for the haiku.
    Good luck with your book sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog with Coral, good on ya Gail.

    Sh Sh Sh Let the Baby Sleep
    Trouble on Earth Day
    Author Kathy Stemke (my spouse)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cheerful picture to highlight your tour.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha and thank you for visiting today! Feel free to tweet or share any posts of interest.