Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cherries Jubilee Book Blog Tour Day 2


Cherries Jubilee is a dessert with cherries and liqueur (typically Kirschwasser, a clear colorless fruit brandy), flambéed and served as a sauce over vanilla ice cream. The original recipe is credited to Auguste Escoffier, who prepared the dish for one of Queen Victoria's Jubilee celebrations, either for the Golden Jubilee of 1887 or the Diamond Jubilee in 1897. Anything paired with ice cream works for me!

On Day 2 of my Cherries Jubilee/Celebration, I want to share my book blog tour schedule of the next few days and tell you about the book give-away of FOR EVERY ACTION There Are Consequences that I am arranging on Goodreads. On the day of each event, I will post the corresponding event link on my blog site (here: http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com).

Mon. Oct. 3 ~ Interview with Albert Robbins III at Reviews & Interviews
Tues. Oct. 4 ~ Book Review by Coral Robbins at Alchemy of Scrawl
Wed. Oct. 5 ~ Interview with A.F. Stewart on her Interview blog site
Thurs. Oct. 6 ~ Genealogy blog post
Fri. Oct. 7 ~ Interview/Review on Goodreads (Sorry, Andre, no treasure hunt!)

My Cherries Jubilee book give-away runs through October 22, 2011. Beginning next week, you can enter for a chance to win a signed trade book copy of my mystery novel, FOR EVERY ACTION There Are Consequences .

The wonderful people at Goodreads are handling all the details for the book give-away and will also select the winners. As soon as I am notified, I will announce the winners' names on this site:
http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com
and will immediately mail out the books to the winners.

I will post the Goodreads contest entry link early next week. Meanwhile, you can visit Goodreads by clicking this link: Goodreads

5 comments:

Melissa Bradley said...

I love Cherries Jubilee, especially watching them flambe the cherries. I'll have to check out your appearances as well your story. It sounds like a great read. I wish tons of success. :)

Gail M Baugniet said...

Melissa, Thanks for visiting. I like all that flaming stuff, like when the chef cooks at the table! Congrats on your upcoming book release!

Clarissa Draper said...

Wonderful. Congrats on the novel release. I hope it goes well. I will try to pick up the mystery novel soon.

Sheila Deeth said...

Will plan to catch your goodreads interview on Friday.

Anonymous said...

nice idea, thanks for sharing

our websites are
徵信社 and 櫻桃

very welcome to see us...